An often-overlooked observation about those who use their minds to create valuable things is that they’re rarely haphazard in their work habits.
→ Cal Newport, Deep Work
Reaching your gym’s longterm potential is inextricably linked to how well you optimize the design of your days.
Some questions to ask yourself in pursuit of this aim:
• Do your days begin & end at a consistent time?
• Do you know how much time you spend on a given task?
• Do you own your calendar, or do other people?
• Do you schedule time to retreat from the noise & think?
• Do you create the space necessary to learn new skills?
Like with most things, your days can be designed with intention.
Like with most things this important, they should be.
(PS, I just announced a new BrandingWOD Class I’d love for you to consider. We’ll be starting the class thinking about this kind of self-management, because it’s that important to building your brand.)